Trump Hotel Collection has launched a travel program just for kids, combining luxury and family travel like never before. Trump Kids and Trump Baby Attaché adapt the impeccable service of a Trump Hotel to pamper even the youngest guests.
While attending a lunch with the Preferred Hotel Group recently, I had the opportunity to see first hand how the Trump International Hotel & Tower New York rolls out the proverbial red carpet for traveling families. If these amenities and ideas delighted me, I can only imagine the smiles from the Kiddo when walking into a room completely transformed with custom kid amenities and treats for his stay.
Of course, the Trump Kids family travel program goes way beyond a kid-sized robe and slippers. These are some of the ways every hotel in the Trump Hotel Collection can make a visiting child feel like royalty:
- Trump Kids coloring book upon check-in
- Trump Kids no-tears baby bath amenities in-room
- Cribs with plush linens, Bed rail, Rollaway bed
- Board game, Children’s books, In-room children’s movie channel (rates apply)
- Children’s in-room and special restaurant dining menus
- Special kid and teen treatments, and discount pricing at the spas
- Swim lessons (by appointment, rates apply)
But I was wowed by some of the other things they offer at some of the locations:
- Rocking chair
- Baby monitors when reserving a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite
- PlayStation and Xbox
- MP3 players with kid-friendly music
- Stroller, Pack-n-play, Diaper Genie, Humidifier
- Trump Kids Biz cards printed with each child’s name
Nice, right? But have you ever wished your hotel would pamper your family and kids even further? Here's how else Trump Kids and Trump Baby Attaché services can really make family travel easier for you:
- Pre-stocking the guest room and kitchen with necessary supplies so that your family can travel lighter. The Attaché will shop for everything from special infant formula and favorite baby foods to diapers and bath supplies ahead of your family’s arrival. (Purchases are charged at cost to the guest’s account.)
- Child-proofing guest accommodations, covering electrical outlets, moving breakable items out of reach, etc.
- Placing age-appropriate books and a CD of lullabies in Baby’s room.
- A signature Trump bib as a memento of the stay.
- Use of a shaded stroller for walks.
- Providing information on local baby-friendly sights and activities, from children’s museums to mommy-and-me classes.
Since we've been studying the Trump Hotel Collection and Preferred Family certification program these past two weeks, we have visions of a luxurious family getaway circling in our heads. (I'm picturing the hotel like the musical number in Annie where the household is focused on cleaning and preparing Daddy Warbucks' mansion for Annie's arrival . . .;-)) We'll be sure to share our Trump Kids experience if we visit anytime soon!
There are currently eight Trump Hotels worldwide, with another set to open in Fall 2013, in Washington, D.C.’s iconic Old Post Office Building which looks GORGEOUS from the outside, so I can't wait to see photos of it one the inside. (FYI - the Waikiki location has a special New Mom Vacation offer for expecting and new moms . . . :-) )